Geomodeling provides advanced software and expert services in multi-scale
reservoir modeling, upscaling and quantitative seismic attribute analysis beyond
conventional workflows. We offer software products to solve major challenges in
seismic reservoir characterization and heterogeneity modeling.
Who We Are
Geomodeling Technology Corp. is a leading innovator of seismic attribute analysis and multi-scale reservoir modeling software and services for the upstream exploration and production industry. We enable petroleum companies to maximize revenue and reduce costs with software solutions and project-based services for improved reservoir characterization and recovery. We are a privately-held global company with headquarters in Calgary, offices in Beijing and Houston, and customers around the world.
Geomodeling is certified by The Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta (APEGA)
Our mission is to provide breakthrough technology that improves exploration and production workflows. We focus on developing unique, cross-scale, cross-disciplinary, cross-platform software to solve difficult problems in reservoir characterization. Our goal is for our software products to identify and characterize subtle, subsurface details beyond the capabilities of conventional technologies.
What We Offer
Our workflow-driven applications enable geologists, geophysicists and reservoir engineers to quickly define the best reservoir targets and achieve maximum reservoir performance with reduced risk and uncertainty. Geomodeling offers integrated, multi-scale, shared earth modeling solutions by combining stratigraphic visualization and multi-attribute correlation with the latest reservoir modeling techniques. We also provide a broad range of services based on application of our software products and geoscience expertise. From on-site training and consulting through turn-key projects, we help oil and gas companies worldwide achieve their exploration and production goals.
Our state-of-the-art software applications have been developed in partnership with some of the world’s largest and most advanced oil companies. With a customer base ranging from small independents to multi-national majors, we work closely with our users to develop the features they need for the most accurate reservoir characterization.
Geomodeling is recognized as a leader in geoscience software in the oil and gas industry. Our success is due to the talented individuals who think outside the box and continue to develop innovative solutions.
We seek individuals with diverse skill sets who thrive in entrepreneurial atmospheres and have the big ideas to change the workflow of geoscientists and simulation engineers in the oil and gas industry. If you have superb leadership talents, business skills and creativity then you would be an excellent addition to our team.
We accept resumes on an on-going basis for positions in technical sales, marketing, support, business development, and R&D.
We are currently seeking an office manager in our Calgary office. The office manager’s main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving invoices; assigning and monitoring clerical functions
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments
- Assist in managing the logistics of marketing and sales events.
- 3+ years of relevant office management experience.
- A business management education degree or equivalent.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with standard office tools (e.g. MS Office).
- Understanding and experience with bookkeeping.
- Independent and organized; the ability to take on responsibility.
- Highly adaptable, flexible and forward-thinking; result oriented.
Read Case Studies For Our Products
Read our case studies to see how Attribute Studio can work for your organization.
Geomodeling offers personal, direct support services. Need training? We can help, Need a custom solution? We can help with that too. Contact us and we will help you in which ever way we can.
- Senior Research Specialist, Major Oil Company
- Principal Geoscientist, Reservoir Consulting Group
- Geophysicist, Independent Oil Company
- Chief Geophysicist, Independent Oil Company
- Director, Geoscience Division, International Consulting Group
- Oil and Gas Consultant
- Senior Research Specialist, Major Oil Company