Release of AttributeStudio 8.6.1
February 24, 2021CALGARY, Alberta – Geomodeling Technology Corp., a leading innovator of integrated seismic attribute interpretation and cross-scale modeling software, today announced the general release of AttributeStudio™ 8.6.1. This is a service patch release, with two new features and 19 enhancements or defects repairments.
1) Display cross-correlation table in image mode. The cross-correlation coefficients are color coded with a user defined color map, allowing user to quickly identify redundant attributes.
2) Be able to import the attribute database in shapefiles. User can select one or multiple attributes visible on a base map and control their scale dependent visibility via the culture layer.Enhancements and defects repaired since 8.6 build #2103
- G2225: Use the correct symbols and icon images for elastic property volumes.
- G2236: Invalid value does not work when importing general point data.
- G2265: Well types change to unknown after importing well path.
- G2266: Isochore surface calculated from geobodies has negative values and could not be visualized.
- G2269: Program crashes when converting fault points plane to fault stick with polygon constrain.
- G2276: The default drop-down menu width should be wider to let user see the full text clearly.
- G2278: The well that has less tops will be ignored when importing well tops using top names in row.
- G2321: Program crashes when visualizing reservoir grid on well section window.
- G2328: Unable to import SeisX surface exported from AttributeStudio.
- G2381: Program crashes when building deep learning model on microseismic points.
- G2383: Do not check x, y, z of strata-grid by default when launching geobody auto detection.
- G2402: Program is not stable, and results are wrong when importing well top using fixed width format.
- G2410: Culture data in shape file loaded in AttributeStudio looks wrong if the shapefile’s data are in geographic coordinates.
- G2414: Program crashes if closing the calculator window while the computation is still in progress.
- G2417: Projection setting is lost after re-opening a new created project.
- G2419: Add “Num. of Samples” in the UI of “Converting to Volume” for strata-grid.
- G2421: User defined value for invalid samples is not set correctly in strata-grid.
- G2440: Invalid value does not take effect when importing core plug analysis file.
- G2442: Program crashes when displaying strata-grid in 3-D window under Linux.