15. Microseismic Data Analytics & Integration
Estimate SRV, 3-D and 4-D microseismic volumes
- Calculate 3-D microseismic intensity or microseismic attributes
- Calculate in-stage microseismic intensity and attribute volumes in a user-defined interval
- Re-sample surface seismic attributes to the micro-seismic volumes
- Estimate stimulated reservoir volumes (SRV) for each stage or time intervals in each stage
Microseismic and completion data visualization
- Animation of microseismic events in both 3-D and 2-D windows (base map and seismic sections)
- Visualization of completion time series data
- Define multiple vector plots from microseismic attributes and advanced filtering
- Visualize microseismic vector plots in both 3-D and base map windows, together with other well and seismic data
4-D microseismic visualization
Animate in-stage 4-D microseismic volumes in gun-barrel, section, and map view, together with completion data.
Predict microseismic intensity from seismic attributes.
A deep learning workflow to predict microseismic intensity map after training the microseismic intensity with the pre- or post-stack seismic attributes. The deep learning model can be applied to any horizon or interval in areas with similar geology.
Data analytics of microseismic data, SRV and completion data.
- Build deep learning models between microseismic intensity and other microseismic attributes
- Build deep learning model between SRV, surface seismic attributes, microseismic data and completion data, to understand their relative contributions to SRV