2: Integrated Visualization Environment
1. Base map Multiple base map windows, sync in real-time. All project objects can be displayed on base maps, with visualization properties controlled for each base map or object
Well section window
Well logs, tops, synthetic seismogram and near-well bore seismic traces can be displayed on the well section window, supporting unlimited number of wells on the same well section window. It is flexible to control and sync all visualization properties
Seismic section window
Display seismic data of inline, cross line or user defined arbitrary (random) lines, support multiple seismic attribute overlay, wiggle, variable density or join display. Multiple seismic section windows can be synchronized in 2-D and 3-D windows.
Seismic attribute volumes in single or multiple 3-D surveys can be visualized in either time or depth domain in multiple 3-D windows. User can adjust volume opacity interactively. Common subsurface objects are supported in 3-D windows, which can be switched between time and depth domain:
- Seismic volume, inline, cross-line, time slice, user defined random sections
- Multiple 2-D and 3-D survey geometries
- 2-D seismic sections
- 2-D and 3-D horizon interpretations
- Regular 2-D grid
- Well header, well path, well log (continuous, discrete, bitmap), well top and its properties, well formation and its properties
- Strata-grid attributes and geometry
- Culture data (points, lines, polygons, bitmaps), individually or overlaid on surface or strata-grid
- Reservoir grid in corner point format
- Micro-seismic event points
- Fracture objects interpreted from well data
- Tadpoles along well path
Display histogram distributions of multiple objects, such as volumes before and after filtering and spectral decomposition.
Frequency Spectral window
Display amplitude spectra of multiple objects, such as volumes before and after filtering and spectral decomposition.
T-D curve window
Display velocity and T-D curves of multiple wells to quality control T-D curves.
Display wavelets extracted from multiple seismic volumes.
Completion data window
Display time series of multiple completion data, such as fracking pressures and chemical concentration as a function of time.
Print and plot
Support standard print and plot for base map and seismic section window. Montage post can be created by including multiple windows on the same plot (cross plot, section, base map and model trace plot).