1. Multi-Scale Shared Database
Multi-scale data types for reservoir exploration and production total life cycle
- Well data: well header, deviation survey, well tops and formation properties, well logs, core photos, core plug measurements, saturation, and relative permeability data, well productions, T-D curves, synthetic seismograms, text and comment logs.
- 2-D and 3-D seismic data: survey geometry, post-stack amplitude, attributes in sections and volumes.
- Seismic interpretation: 2-D and 3-D horizons, fault lines, geobodies, seismic velocity grids and volumes.
- 2-D grids: 2-D geometry grid and attribute grids.
- Reservoir model: 3-D geometry grid and reservoir properties.
- Microseismic events: geometry and microseismic properties.
- Culture data: lines, polygons, bitmaps, and their attributes.
Multiple 2-D and 3-D seismic data in SEG-Y, Well data in ASCII columns and LAS. Seismic interpretation, and 3-D reservoir models in various industrial standard file formats. Culture data in lines, polygons in Shapefile and dxf. Bitmaps in various image formats such as GeoTiff.