CALGARY, Alberta – Visitors to the Geomodeling Booth (#2306) at the 2013 SEG Annual Meeting will see six demonstrations of breakthrough software applications and services for seismic attribute analysis and reservoir characterization for both conventional and unconventional environments:
- Advanced Techniques for Unconventional Seismic and Microseismic Interpretation in AttributeStudio
- Using Stratal Slicing and Seismic Attributes in Complex Depositional Environments to Improve Reservoir Characterization
- Using Direct Image-to-Model Conversion from Core CT Scans to Derive Accurate Directional Permeability
- Advancing the State of the Art in Spectral Decomposition in AttributeStudio
- Improving Reservoir Characterization Using Quantitative and Qualitative Seismic Analysis in AttributeStudio
- Developing Realistic Geologic Models Using Process-based Channel and Channel Complex Modeling in ReservoirStudio 6.0
Included in these demonstrations is a new version ReservoirStudio, showcasing advanced geologic modeling with greater stratigraphic detail than conventional geocellular models.