Webinar – What’s New in AttributeStudio 8.4
July 15, 2020 Register Here
AttributeStudio 8.4 provides enhanced machine learning workflows for quantitative integration of multi-seismic attributes with well data, in addition to usability and stability improvements. In this webinar we will walk through major new and improved features in AttributeStudio 8.4, including the following highlights
- Elastic modulus calculators for well logs and 3-D seismic volumes.
- Estimate joint probability density maps and volumes in 2-D and 3-D cross plots for each facies.
- A new interactive workflow for defining non-overlapping3-D polygons in 3-D cross plot.
- Bayes classification of strata-grid and interval attributes in 2-D and 3-D cross plots with training model from upscaled well data.
- Enhanced “Performance Window” to quickly evaluate neural network performance with the new visualization for confusion matrix images.
- Heat-map for visualizing input attributes to identify attribute anomalies.
- Improved workflow of self-organizing map classification for very large 3-D seismic volumes and strata-grid attributes.
- Geobody volumetric calculator for OOIP & OGIP.
- Seismic attribute thinning and fault density attributes.
- New function to synchronize well section visualization functions for multiple wells and multiple well section windows.
- Generate multiple synthetic seismograms with different parameters
We will illustrate the above new and improved features with real project examples.
Date: Wednesday, July 15, 2020
Time: 9:00 AM (MST) (10 am CST)
Presenter: Dr. Renjun Wen, P.Geol; Founder & CEO
Click here to register